JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, June 29, 2017

So Suzy Love Birds

Hi Everyone,

there are still some stamps from the last So Suzy Stamps release that I need to ink up - today I decided on the Love Birds.


My stamp supplies:







I secured the card stock on the Bullseye stencil and sponged it in rainbow distress inks.


Stamped the love birds on it.


Colored the lovebirds in grey and added white Sharpie accents. Die cut it with a round stitched die.


I then used my Misti to stamp the sentiment - you see there is some gap, since the image is raised.


I moved the image away and stamped the sentiment again. I then glued the image onto the card stock. and since it was a little off center (tsk, tsk, tsk...) I simply cut of a trip of the card stock and added a striped piece of patterned paper to make  up for it.


I am loving my bullseye rainbow love birds - what do you think?

Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:

Moo-Mania - Wheels/Raeder - color wheel and the stencil looks like a wheel
CASology - FLY
MOO-MANIA

11 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Loving your bullseye rainbow love birds too. Great blending x

conil said...

I think you're brilliant, that's what I think. Especially after seeing how you enhanced the lovebirds with the rainbow stenciling. Love the treatment of the sentiment, too. Just an awesome effort.

froebelsternchen Susi said...

Your card is brilliant! A wonderful design! Thank you very much for joining us at Moo Mania & More! Great to see you there!
Happy start of your weekend!
Susi

Nora N. said...

You totally ROCK!! I love how you used that stencil withe the birds. The white outlining is GENIUS!!

Rosie said...

Eine wundervolle Karte.

Vielen Dank für's Mitmachen bei MOO MANIA & MORE

Anita in France said...

Fantastic, Cornelia ... love that beautifully blended rainbow bullseye ... such a cool, graphic look that contrasts brilliantly with the flourishy love birds! Hugs, Anita :)

Judy1223 said...

Cornelia, this is such a wonderful card! So colorful and artistic, yet CAS! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Anna Uhras said...

It's gorgeous!! Loove that stencil multi colored circle. Also love all the white space :) Thanks for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo

Jen W. said...

That rainbow bullseye is fabulous! A perfect background for those sweet lovebirds. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Deidre said...

You totally nailed the rainbow sponging for that bullseye background! It totally makes me happy. Thanks for sharing at CASology this week!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Cornelia! Your stencil work is fabulous.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx