JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, April 11, 2014

Simply Create Too #59 - No Stamped Images

Hi Everybody,

its time for a new challenge at Simply Create Too! This time we ask you to make a card without stamped images. No so easy, at least for me......I LIKE stamping! A stamped sentiment is okay (thank goodness!)

Here is my card:


T learned this on a previous Make it Monday from Papertrey - layered die cuts. Its really neat and a great way to display your border dies. The "paper" is really paint chips (courtesy of Home Depot). The sentiment is Papertrey Mum's the Word. I added some Paper Candy.

I hope to see you there!



3 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Great card and I love your choice of colors, those purples are so pretty.

Anita in France said...

What fabulous, bold purples, Cornelia ... gorgeous against all that glorious white space! Anita :)

Monika Reeck said...

fabulous purple card dear Cornelia..I always love purple and you did it very well love this...