JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, April 24, 2014

MFT #4

I am still on vacation in Boulder and its so beautiful here. But here is a
 card I made a while ago, using those beautiful colors for this month My Favorite Things monthly challenge. 


The stamps are by MFT and the sentiment is from Neat&Tangled


I added a tiny strip of neon pink at the bottom for some extra interest. 

Print

And now off to do some hiking.....More from me next week, when I 'll be back home and have time to make some more cards :)

I am also adding this card to the Simon Says Wednesday challenge - the theme is CAS


14 comments:

Dawn Lancaster said...

A fantastic CAS card! Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leaving such a sweet comment!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Sara Mac said...

Oh this card is just perfect! I love all the silver dots and that pink strip on the bottom. They add the perfect visual details.

Anita in France said...

So deliciously clean and crisp and fresh, Cornelia ... fabulous! Glad to hear you're enjoying your break! Anita :)

Monika Reeck said...

Dear Cornelia..I love the color of your Images and the extra pink unten ist eine gute Eyecatcher...Wie geht es dir schon seit drei Tage warst du nicht im Blogland...hoffentlich du bist gesund Suesse..sehen wir uns vielleicht auf meinem Blog...big hugs from Munich, Monika

maria f. said...

That narrow strip at the bottom finishes this fun card just perfectly.

Sherrie M. said...

Just lovely Cornelia! Hope you are having a great trip!

shirley-bee said...

This is fabulous, Cornelia! Love the fresh colours.

Darnell J Knauss said...

Fabulicious, Cornelia! Love this!! I also see on the Blogvine that it was your birthday last week! Happy Belated Birthday to you!! Enjoy your vacation!! Hugs, Darnell

Alrik Gerlach said...

Wow! This is awesome! Love the coloring and the beautiful details.
What a wonderful project, all of the details are stunning!It's very inspiring.

Daen'Ys said...

Tolle Farbkombi!! Du hast sie perfekt verwendet!

Marlena M. said...

BEAUTIFUL! Fantastic movement~

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the beautiful colors and fab design!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is beautifully stamping and CAS at its best.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous, so fabulous and fun. Love the bright and vivid colors.