JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

KIS - Lecker


I made that card for the Keep it Simple challenge - the theme is "Lecker- Delicious". What could be more delicious than a crisp juicy apple and a sweet pear at its peak of ripeness???



I love to eat fruit, so that's what delicious is for me :)


I hope you like my card - I certainly do. The stamps are by Stamp in the Hand and the sentiment is a concoction of TAWS stamps heat embossed on vellum.



The vellum was a snippet - therefore I am also linking this up with the Snippets Playground and CAS is the theme at Addicted to Stamps

14 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

That fruit looks fabulous! Love the sentiment treatment with the embossing on vellum. Beautiful card!!

Radhika said...

Such a sweet card :)

Jutta said...

I love how you coloured the fruit! This card is very lecker!! :-)

Di said...

Absolutely fabulous! The fruits are so realistic and the sentiment stamped onto the vellum is genius! Ha, and I like the little play on the word 'perfect', clever!

Hugs

Di
xx

shirley-bee said...

Fab card,Cornelia! Love the shading on the fruit.

Monika Reeck said...

May I tell you I LOVE YOUR SENTIMENT..looks it pop up and lovely fruit too yummyyy makes me want to eat it dear Cornelia...weis du was..gestern war 22 Grad in Munich....war warm im Auto...see you soon on my Blog....because I miss you my friend..hugs

Karen said...

so cute and so fun!

Sherrie M. said...

Beautiful Nelia! Looks like a piece of art.

Flo said...

In den Apfel und auch die Birne könnte man sofort reinbeißen. Beides sieht soooo lecker aus!!! LG

scrappymo! said...

Wonderful!

Daen'Ys said...

Miam, was für knackige Früchtchen!!
LG

Deborah Frings said...

Perfectly clean and simple, perfectly delightful! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

sandie said...

Great design and I do love the heat embossing on the vellum. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOME!!! Thanks for playing at KIS!!