JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Dream Valley Challenge #79 - Easter Day

Hi Everybody, 

its another challenge at Dream Valley and quite appropriately its Easter Day! Don't we all need to make some more Easter cards? Here is you chance to link them up!



I used the Papertrey Take Tree die for this card. The bunnies are from Stamping Up- Ears to You and teh sentiments are Craft smart stamps from Michaels. I made the bunny eyes with liquid enamel and colored the ears a bit with Copics, to give those bunnies more dimension. Added an enamel dot and a Paper Candy. 

Now head over to the blog and see how the DT can inspire you!

Want our Badge

5 comments:

Anita in France said...

Such cute bunnies, Cornelia ... love the angled photo frame! Anita :)

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Cornelia
Very cute Easter card. I love the enamel dots. May I ask what brand you use as they look great.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Fabulous CAS Easter card Cornelia. Love it! Hugs, Wends x

Barbara said...

The bunnies are adorable, also love the soft colors.

Barbara said...

The bunnies are adorable, also love the soft colors.