JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Muse #64

I just came back from vacation - a week of no card making - I was getting withdrawal symptoms - LOL! What better than being inspired by Marion Vagg - this weeks fabulous Muse over at the Muse challenge! You'll see her card below.


I used the Avery Elle set Bright Days. I heat embossed the yellow sun rays and then sponged around them. The sentiment is also by Avery Elle -To the Point. the card stock is textured - got it from my blogging friend Anita, but you can see this better in the picture below:



Here is this weeks Muse card:


Marion Vagg | Watercoloured tile

I am also adding this card to the Simon Says Wednesday challenge - the theme is CAS
and to CAS-ual Fridays - Three Thirds (3 "suns", 3 colors)


Have a great day Everyone and thank you for all you fabulous comments during my week of absence from blog land! I loved all of them. Thank you so much!




17 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Wonderful!! Love all the movement! I am seeing such great takes on this one...I am feeling I am too close to home and should have been more creative...This is so great.

ThePurplePlace said...

Wow!! This is an awesome take on this week's MUSE card. You did a fabulous job and the colors are perfect!

Welcome back from Vacation! My only vacations these days are to go out to Cali to visit my son and DIL and I pack up a bunch of cards, stamped images and my Copics, so I can create while and there and also pass time coloring on the plane!

Hope your vacation was a good one!!

Hugs,
Lisa

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

thanks so much Cornelia for the addy for Luryn.. poor dear girl.. praying for her too..

...and wow do I love these .... will go back and study them again.. wodnerful colouring my dear!!
I will get onto Lauryn's card as soon as I can Shaz.x

Julie Beech said...

Hadn't realised you'd heat embossed the flower centers, that really makes them stand out. :)

Deepti said...

This is gorgeous :)

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

This has a really edgy feel to it - very graphic and I love the clever way you incorporated the sentiment. So glad you joined us at Muse!

Alrik Gerlach said...

Wow! This is awesome! Love the coloring and the beautiful details.
What a wonderful project, all of the details are stunning!It's very inspiring.

Barb Ghig said...

Welcome back from vacation...hope you had fun!

Love your take on Marion's card, Cornelia! So creative, and the colors are gorgeous!

Daen'Ys said...

Wie ich sehe, hast du dir auch gleich die Sonne mit nach Hause genommen :)
Schön bunt und strahlend!

Anita in France said...

What a fabulous, fun card, Cornelia ... so sunny and vibrant! And I see the texture! So happy you had a great vacation ... great to have you back! Anita :)

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Cornelia, such lovely colours.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Skye said...

Gorgeous card. Great take on Marion's card. Love the vibrant colours

Desire Fourie said...

A stunning creation with such vibrant colouring. Awesome stamping.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Kim Heggins said...

Cute...cute...cute! What a fabulous take off the inspiration card. I love it.

~amy~ said...

gorgeous work!
Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh what a happy thank you card! I totally understand your crafting withdrawal : ) It's always good to be back in action. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!