JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Color Throwdown #286 - Thank You set


I made a bunch of Thank You cards for my son, so that he finally can write his thank you notes for his birthday gift. I really wanted him to make them, but that did not work out.......






and then I check my blog list and what do I see - the reminder post for:



Color Throwdown has the same colors - it is a beautiful color combo, isn't it?? First I thought that is some fantastic caterpillar - but then Sherrie pointed out that they are a bunch of birds - LOL - my eyesight must be going....

Materials: stamps by Technique Tuesday - Big Thanks, Heidi Swapp, patterned paper, Paper Candy

15 comments:

Cathy said...

Fantastic masculine cards Cornelia. These colours look great together, Cathy x

Sara Mac said...

This is a great set of thank you cards! Love the paper choice and design layout. I always want my kids to make their own thank you cards too, but I remind myself that for now it's enough that they write them and get them mailed:)

Sherrie M. said...

Love your design with the arrows and what you did with that color combo! Great for a young boy's thank you cards.
Caterpillar? I think the inspiration photo is a bunch of birds. I don't card for birds so couldn't look at it too closely! Lol.

Joan Ervin said...

What an awesome design with the arrows and the striped paper...perfect thank yous for your son to send!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

Lori said...

What a great design! Perfect for a masculine thank you card. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

aufspapiergebracht said...

Großartig ! Bunt, frisch super !!
GlG Elisabeth

Daen'Ys said...

Hey, willst du denn mit diesem Pfeilregen die wunderschöne Raupe gleich erschießen?
Tolles Design!!
Ich wünsche dir/euch ein schönes Wochenende .....gibt es bei euch auch schon so warmes Frühlingswetter?
LG Rosi

Kim M said...

What a fabulous card! Colours are great and your design is fantastic! I have to admit that you said the picture was a caterpillar and I totally saw that. Then you said it was actually birds and I was like, oh yeah it is! LOL. :-)

Kristie Goulet said...

Great design!

Anita in France said...

Very cool, Cornelia ... fab use of those gorgeous colours (I see caterpillar too, as well as birds!) ... great that your son will be sending out thank you's! Anita :)

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous design Cornelia.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

what a wonderfully dramatic card, Cornelia very clever work! Shaz in Oz.x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

another great card, well done! Shaz in Oz.x

Susanne Vargas said...

Ja, wenn man schnell hinschaut, sieht man eine Raupe. Erst wenn man das Foto genauer betrachtet, merkt man, dass es Vögel sind!
Die Karten sind cool!

Kim Heggins said...

Finally getting caught up on commenting. This is so fun...love all the arrows pointing to thanks, just so sweet.