JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, February 17, 2013

White on White

I gave the White on White challenge at Simons Says a try. It is not easy. I wanted to keep the design clean and simple.



I used the Simon Says Fresh Daisies die cut, scored the card and added the sentiment (Hero Arts Sending Smiles Messages - Cl 490) with Platinum ink. I thought black ink would be too harsh.

--X--

Here is my second card that I made for the KIS challenge Schneemaenner/Snowmen. I actually thought I'll post this later, but then changed my mind an I am posting this one first, why not......


I used the snowman die from the Papertrey made of snow die collection, dressed him up with a hat and mittens with some glossy enamel. The sunglasses are Inkadinkadoo and the sentiment is a snag'em stamps. The background snow is Stampin' up.

11 comments:

Mel said...

Genial!
Die weiß-auf-weiß challenge hatte ich auch gesehen. Kann ich aus Deutschland eigentlich auch mitmachen?? Deine Karten sind wunderbar - aber der Schneemann ist der Kracher! :-D
GLG,
Mel

Anni said...

Liebe Cornelia,
beide Karten sind genial! Aber ein Schneemann mit Sonnenbrille ist kaum zu toppen! Mir gefällt wie du das Negativ der Schneemann-Stanze für deine Karte genutzt hast! Ein toller Effekt!
Vielen Dank für´s Mitmachen bei KEEP IT SIMPLE!
Anni

Lin said...

Your all-white card is lovely, Cornelia! Beautiful and simple.....thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

Kanan Pandya said...

Hey Cornelia, love both your cards, so neat with wonderful details. The white on white is awesome with the pretty dies and great design and love that cute snowman, super cute. :-)

Hey and yes those snowflakes looks so lovely on these cards... truly a "cool" effect. ;-)

Kelly Griglione said...

Both great cards ... I love the scored lines and the flower hanging of the edge on your first. And the cool snowman in shades cracks me up!

Sian Ridley said...

I absolutely LOVE white on white, I think they make such elegant cards and this is no exception!! I am also loving your snowmen cards - this little dude is super cool! :)

Anneke said...

Beautiful!

Daria Z. said...

Your white on white card is simple, yet gorgeous! Love the scored lines.

Daen'Ys said...

Zwei sehr schöne Karten! Der Schneemann mit Brille ist wirklich cool!

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

I adore your white on white card, love the flower dies you used, so pretty

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge

Hugs

Jo x

MIA said...

Hallo Cornelia,
supergeniale Karte! Ich finde, die zeigt perfekt, wie man mit ganz wenigen Mitteln einen tollen Effekt gestalten kann - CAS at it's best...
Vielen Dank für's Mitmachen bei KEEP IT SIMPLE!,
viele Grüße, Mia