JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, February 16, 2013

CASology #31

RED is the theme at CASology this week - goes alog with Valentine's day. But since that is  in the past already I decided to make a general card, that can be used for just about any occasion. I could at first not make up my mind how to use that beautiful stamp from Judy Kins, which I got last year from my niece. So I made two cards. I like the first one better, my son and husband like the second one better. 
I colored both cards with Copics. The stamp itself on the second card I clear embossed and made some accents with Prismacolor pencils.


Sentiment: Hero Arts Sending Smiles Messages (Cl490)

Sentiment: Papertrey Mixed Messages

10 comments:

Meghan said...

What a neat stamp! Love the two different cards you did with it too! Glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

Jen W. said...

What a fun stamp! Love how you coloured it! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

I never would have thought to do this with that stamp, but both cards look really cool! Love the different forms of highlighting! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Claire said...

What brilliant cards - I like the first one better too with the pops of red on the black and white...

Greta said...

Oh I need to get out my JudiKins stamps--love seeing your creations! I vote for the first one, but like the second one, too!

Rosemary said...

what a cool set of cards... i really like how you colored the images on the first one! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Judy1223 said...

Wow, what a very cool stamp! I really love the way you only colored portions of the first card red...very cool effect! Both cards are fabulous! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

Anneke said...

Like the coloring on the first one, soooo beautiful!

Daen'Ys said...

Beide Karten haben ihren Charme aber die erste gefällt mir am besten!

Kanan Pandya said...

These are gorgeous, Cornelia. Love to see your each cards, always beautiful. :-)