JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hearts Window Card


I made this card for a Valentine's Day card exchange at the flickr LOVE card group. I wanted to make something special and different and that is what I came up with:




The sentiment is Hero Arts Hugs N Hearts. I cut the window with a Lifestyle crafts die and used various punches for the hearts. Each heart is doubles up with the string in between. It was a little tedious to make - next time it would go faster, that is always the case for the second attempt. But I was really happy with the result - it actually looks like I envisioned it (that is not always the case with my ideas...)
I hope the recipient of this card does not mind me submitting it for the Moxie Fab window card challenge

I just saw over at Simon Says is "Anything goes"  - that is my kind of a challenge - into this challenge this card will go....

8 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Cornelia, Not at all. It is a wonderful fun card. I LOVE it. Your photograph is great, but the card is even better person. Thank you so much.

Joyce said...

This is such a fun card. I've never seen anything like it.

Pam W Merwin said...

Love those floating hearts :)

Barb said...

This is a fabulous design!!! I love the colors, the varied heart shapes and of course the technique...perfectly executed!

Lola said...

Wow, die Idee ist ja absolut super!

Das ist ein richtig schönes, einfaches Kärtchen, toll mit diesen "aufgehängten" Herzen - ich glaube, die Idee muss ich mir mal merken ;-)

Liebe Grüße und einen schönen Tag noch :-)
Karola

Cath said...

Hey Cornelia! Thanks for linking this up to the Make a Card with a Window Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Anja Richter said...

Was für eine großartige Idee! Ich bin sprachlos!
LG Anja

Daen'Ys said...

Tolle Karte!! Hast bestimmt lange daran rumgestrickt!! *gg*
LG Rosi