JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Polka Dots at the Twinery

The Twinery has now a challenge and the theme is polka dots. I don't have a lot of differently colored twine, so I left it with a little bit of the standard Baker's twine. I used my Kaleidocolor inkpad to ink up the polka dot background stamp from Inkadinkadoo. The sentiment is Hero Arts Essential Messages. I mounted it on a red cardbase. Then I cut a piece of chipboard and glued white cardstock on top to make it more substantial. 3 small gems are finshing the card. 



6 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

Fun! Love the colors..thanks for playing with The Twinery!

Andrea Stange said...

Na das Kompliment kann ich voll zur├╝ckgeben, du hast einen ganz eigenen wunderbar originellen Stil. LG Andy

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Thanks for joining us at The Twinery! Sehr nette karte.

Kanan Pandya said...

Love the bright and bold colored background, Cornelia. Love the use of twine and red heart on that, those gems looks perfect with all the pretty details. :-)

Tifany said...

Thanks for joining in on The Twinery's polka dot challenge!

- Tifany
http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/

Jen Carter said...

Love all of your colorful polka dots! Thanks for playing along with The Twinery!