JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, February 1, 2013

Gradient Stamping



I kind of skipped over day 2 of the Clean and Simple card making class and tried out Jennifer McGuire's gradient technique - it is quite cool. My first try came out great - this is from my second try, which I was only  partially happy with. So I cut off the part I did not like and made it into a card that fits the paper players sketch challenge


I used the Papertrey set Modern Basics for the gradient stamping. The sentiment is Hero Arts Leaf Prints (Cl 395). I will have to practice more to really get the gradient stamping right, but it is a fabulous technique, undoubtedly worthwhile to work on it. Perhaps tomorrow I'll make something with my first attempt, not enough time tonight.


2 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love this gradient technique! Of course, I love blue, too....so I am happy! Thanks so much for playing with my sketch this week!

Amy O said...

Your technique looks great. And this is a fun stamp set with which to play with it. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!