Skip to main content

Stampotique New June Release

Hi Everyone,

It's a new month and that means Stampotique's New Release is out and it is again fantastic! I used the Birdy Branch by Tini Lubberink and combined it with one of her stamps from last month' release, called Dreamers.


I colored my card with Inktense. I used a stitched die and border die by STAMPlorations and the relax is from Simon Says Stamps.
I just love this little summery scene. It reminds me about my childhood.....


Go and checkout the new release!

Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:



Comments

conil said…
Oh dear...these little guys are simply charming. Love their smiles and also that background you created. I remember lying on the grass and dreaming when I was a kid. Thanks for the memory.
Anita in France said…
Ah yes, Cornelia ... lazy, hazy summer days spent playing in wildflower meadows (and for me, climbing trees!) ... you've captured it beautifully! Hugs, Anita :)