Skip to main content

Katzelkraft - Make Mistakes

Hi Everyone,
It's Katzelkraft time!



Still playing with that big, fat Hermes catalog that I got in my mail. I hope you don't get sick and tired of my collage cards....If you want to read more about it you can find it HERE. 


This time I choose the grumpy cat from the Russian Cats set. Colored it and fussy cut it. The sentiment is from the set  Adventure Begins. I heat embossed it.



If you feel the urge to buy any Katzelkraft products, you can also order them in the US from those companies: Topflight Stamps, Frantic Stamper or Lost Coast Designs

Happy Stamping!


Linking up with:



Comments

Flo said…
Haha!!! Eine Katze, die Mikado spielt!!! Das gab es noch nie!!!
Aber sehr gute Ideen hast Du mal wieder wunderbar umgesetzt.
LG Flo
That is cute and I love the sentiment. I think I am trying then. I seem to make quite a few mistakes. LOL
conil said…
Ha! I must really be trying because this sentiment and accompanying cat look like me or the look I get when I have an epic fail. The background is terrific...lucky you have that catalog. Think it reminds me a of a carpet my mother once had. All that verbiage to tell you that you've made, yet another, awesome card.
Mac Mable said…
Nope would never tire of any of your fabulous creations Cornelia x. What a grumpy cat and even though he is grumpy he made me smile...Maybe it is a she!!! x Wonderful card x
Nora Noll said…
This makes me laugh. LOVE the fun background and the grumpy cat. I LOVE that sentiment!
Vicki Dutcher said…
I totally LOVE this grumpy cat! :)
papierelle said…
Wieder eine sehr coole Idee, die Bilder des Katalogs zu verarbeiten!!!
Anita in France said…
Couldn't ever get fed up seeing your cards, Cornelia ... they're always so creative ... and always have me smiling! Brilliant cat against the catalogue background ... love that sentiment ... so true! Hugs, Anita :)

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!