Skip to main content

Every Moment Matters

Hi Everyone,
It's Katzelkraft time!


Still playing with that big, fat Hermes catalog that I recently got in my mail. If you want to read more about it you can find it HERE. This picture shows Peter Sellers in one of the Pink Panther Movies.

Adorned it with the goose and the chicken from the new animal set. Colored them and fussy cut them. The sentiment is from the set  Adventure Begins.


If you feel the urge to buy any Katzelkraft products, you can also order them in the US from those companies: Topflight Stamps, Frantic Stamper or Lost Coast Designs

Happy Stamping!


Linking up with:
Addicted to Stamps and More - anything goes


Comments

Cath Wilson said…
I LOVE these new stamps from Katzelcraft - so funny! You use them in a really good way - lots of fun. Love it.

Cath x
Mac Mable said…
You are so creative Cornelia....love it x
conil said…
Bwahahahahaha. Love how you're using these awesome catalog photos. The Katzelkraft critters really do lend themselves to using them this way. Very artsy, fun and hilarious. Love this card as much as I loved Sellers back in the day.
Hahhaaa! This is so fun and hilarious! I love those fun birds and that great photo you used.
Anita in France said…
Hahahahaha ... you always do amazing things with Katzelkraft images, Cornelia ... case in point ... brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!