JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Monday, June 13, 2016

So Suzy - Size Matters

Hi Everyone,

I am back today with another card I made from the wonderful So Suzy June release:


I just love their snarky sentiments.....Again I used some dies I had in my stash to help out with having mo matching So Suzy stamps. I die cut the bottle and glass colored them. Added gel pen accents. For the bottle I did some inlaid die cutting, the glass I mounted with foam tape. 



The background I made with Brushos. Added splatters and some twine.


In case you are tempted to order stamps ;) 
I have a 10% discount code for you for the month of June- its
Cornelia10
it is valid for all stamps and ink bites

Happy Stamping!





11 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Loving the snarky comment too and can definitely relate to it! Fun card x

Colette said...

Love this card Cornelia! The colours and sentiment are fab! x

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! Super fun card with the snarky sentiment! :)

Anita in France said...

That's such a fun sentiment, Cornelia ... and so true! Love how you've complemented it with a nicely filled bottle and a large glass! Hugs, Anita :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super fun card!!

Di said...

Bwahaha, such fun - great card and sentiment Cornelia! Was in Germany last weekend - loved it as always despite the flash floods! :)

Kara Lynne said...

I agree with your card totally! Your wine bottle and glass are colored so perfectly! I love the Brusho background for them too.

papierelle said...

Ein Gläschen in Ehren kann keiner verwehren!!! Tolle Karte!!

Deepti said...

The of glass and wine bottle is stunning :)

Bobby said...

Such a fun card, Cornelia.

Kim Heggins said...

Simply fabulous card...love your wine bottle!!!