JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Joy Clair June Challenge

Hi Everyone,

the new Joy Clair challenge is starting today - we have a juicy inspiration picture for you or alternatively you can link up your Fathers Day/masculine cards!


Here is our inspiration picture:

I used the Dad's Day set for my card - stamped and masked the bomb in the challenge colors and added WAshi tape.


To lighten it up a bit I added black splatters.



Hop on over to see all the inspiration from your talented DT! Hope to see you at the challenge! You have until June 29th to link up and as always the winner gets a $25 gift card for the Joy Clair store - what are you waiting for?

But - please follow the rules, or you won't be eligible to win.....

Linking up with:



8 comments:

Suchi said...

Wonderful card Cornelia!! :) Love the rainbow colors!
Suchi xx

Flo said...

Deine Karte hat mich überzeugt, im Juni mitzumachen.
Mal sehen, was ich zuwege bringe.
Bestimmt nicht eine so spektakuläre Karte wie du.
Liebe Grüße

conil said...

Now this really is the ultimate Dad's Day card. All that color with that awesome stamp and the mustaches...just so fun.

Mac Mable said...

So kind of you to stop by my blog ...got back yesterday from a very restful and wonderful holiday. Looking forward to catching up on the blogs..I've missed the creativity and wonderful inspiration in blogland x Thanks again for your kind words x

Kim Heggins said...

What a fabulous card...love all your colorful rainbow bombs.

Monika Reeck said...

I love the color of rainbow boms too
hihi and the mustache
cool really again cool manly card
now I finish all i guess
hugs
Monika

Anita in France said...

Luscious, juicy rainbow colours, Cornelia ... so fun and fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

cm said...

I think YOU'RE the bomb! Too fun!!
Hugs~c