Skip to main content

Muse Christmas Vision #49

Hi Everyone,

I am back to stimulate you to pull out your Christmas supplies and play with us at the Muse Christmas Vision!

I made a real simple card using paint chips (courtesy of Home Depot...... ;)



Used a triangle die to cut the paint chips. Added the funny face and arm - stamps by YNS (Your Next Stamp). Punched the speech bubble and added the tiny sentiment (Papertrey). I strung some gold thread with sequins and wrapped it around the front tree - needed some ornaments - after all its a Christmas Tree! I mounted it on a wood colored PP with foam tape. Dry embossed the  back panel (Papertrey)


Hope to see you at MCV!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Super creative and fun!! Love it!
Mac Mable said…
Such fun and so clever. Vibrant colours and great use of the paint chips x
conil said…
Could you get any more clever?...I think not! What a darling concept...and with paint chips. Good way to recycle and save $$$ at the same time. The card is completely charming. I LOVE IT!!!
Susanne Vargas said…
Haha, wie witzig! Und brilliant! Auf was für Ideen du immer kommst!
Kara Lynne said…
How funny! Great idea to use paint chips and I love that silly face!
SonjaK said…
Was für eine geniale Idee für den Einsatz von Farbmusterstreifen! Und dein Weihnachtsbaum ist so was von niedlich. So einen hätte ich dieses Jahr auch gerne im Wohnzimmer stehen.
Flo said…
Das ist ja eine süße Weihnachtskarte!!!
Ich bin im Moment etwas sparsam mit dem Basteln, habe mal wieder eine Nähphase.
Liebe Grüße
Anita in France said…
Hahaha ... how clever ... and brilliant, Cornelia ... your decorated paint chip tree is just so fun! Hugs, Anita :)
Kim Heggins said…
Too darn cute and so stinkin' clever.
cm said…
Your paint chip trees are tooooo fun, Cornelia...smiling all over my face in seeing them!
hugs~c

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

ARTplorations Blog Hop Day 3

Hi Everyone, this is the last and final day of the STAMPlorations stencil blog hop! but don't despair - I have more stencil cards coming up for you  soon ;) Took one of the leaves from this stencil and sponged it in two different greens, flipping the leaf upside down. Added the Hello die cut, which I cut multiple times and glued togehter to give it more heft. Two enamel dots. Easy peasy! ARTPlorations Stencils - Leaf Prints Hello die by Lil Inkers We have prizes: SIX (6) winners (2 winners per day) will receive their choice of ARTplorations stencil. Winners will be randomly drawn from all comments left on the designers' blogs. THREE (3) winners will each win a $15 gift certificate. Winners will be randomly drawn from comments left on the STAMPlorations blog. + surprise prizes Check out what the rest of the team made! You'll find links to all our projects  here . I am also linking this card with Lil' In...