JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, June 24, 2016

Muse Christmas Vision #50

Hi Everyone,

I am playing along with this weeks Muse Christmas Vision, where Elizabeth Stewart made a very pretty, glittery Christmas card - too pretty to not play along!
She did some inlaid die cutting with glitter paper and the result is amazing!

I kept it simpler - cut the snowflake (Papertrey) and a blue vellum circle (Simon Says die). Stamped the sentiment and little snowflaky adornments and added blue pearls in the center. They don't show up too well on the photo, but they shimmer nicely in real life - used Brilliance platinum ink for them. This ink also works well on vellum.

Here is Elizabeths card:


That star under the sentiment is the center of the snowflake - I am sure you saw this.


Tempted to play? I am sure you are! 
See you at MCV!

Linking up with:
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog







11 comments:

!neke said...

Beautiful card !!!!!
Love the star !!!!!

Suchi said...

So gorgeous!! :)
Suchi xx

conil said...

There is something about blue and white Christmas cards that turn me on...er...in a cardmaking way.Yours and Elizabeth's are both beautiful but all a that white space on yours sings to my CAS heart. Gorgeousness.

Eliz Stewart said...

Cornelia...love it! I especially love the random pearl starbursts. So fun! And incredibly well constructed...as always!

Monika Reeck said...

elegant with that big snowflake die
jealous I dont have similar like that
if you send me 2/3 Dies (die cutting papers) like this Ich bin seehr dankbar Cornelia
ansonstens
ADORABLE xmas card

Nora N. said...

Oh WOW!! I think I like your version of the card better. The glitter looks beautiful on that large snowflake! Great design.

Jenni's Jems said...

Beautiful as always Cornelia! x

papierelle said...

Die abkühlende Wirkung nehme ich gern, wunderwunderschön gemacht!!!
LG Gundi

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Cornelia, I love your CAS design, absolutely fabulous! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Kim Heggins said...

Love your fabulous card...that snowflake is stunning.

Anita in France said...

What a splendid shimmery snowflake, Cornelia ... so gorgeous with the vellum ... and both wonderful against all that glorious white space! Hugs, Anita :)