JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Hi Everyone,

this is my last card for my GDT stint at Just Us Girls:



It is photo week and you can see the delightful photo below


I took that arrows die from Simon Says and some wood paper. Die cut the arrows in the photo challenge colors and inlaid them. Added the sentiment and some sequins and enamel arrow.


Love how this turned out!

Can't wait to see what you create. See you at JUGS!

6 comments:

Aileen Ryan said...

Wonderful card for this challenge Cornelia. Love those arrows, so clever.
I left a comment for you on Instagram but dont know how often you go on, adter your email yesterdsy my lovely parcel arrived with your wonderful cards. Love them and the stamp et included thanks muchly

*Vicki* said...

Wow! You've really rocked the inspiration on this one!! I love the colorful arrows!! Loved seeing your creations for these challenges too! :)

Lisa Kind said...

What a clever way to be inspired by the photo! This is very cute and I love the colors! Thanks for joining us the month!

Nora N. said...

WOW!! You totally ROCKED this challenge!! I have this image on my Pinterest board too and I can totally see all the elements in your card. FANTASTIC design!

Susanne Vargas said...

Wieder einmal eine total schlaue Interpretation! Wie machst du das nur immer?

Kara Lynne said...

Your neon on the weathered wood is so striking and artsy! Love it!