JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Online Stencil class combined with Papertrey blog hop

The theme is a pink card.

I am having a lot of fun with that Stencil class. Today Julie Ebersole used a sticker sheet as a stencil. I don't use stickers, but I made my own sticker sheet stencil with that triangle cutting plate from Papertrey. I sponged mainly on the upper right with different pinks - just like Debby Hughes showed us on day 1 of the class.



I used a fine black pen to outline parts of some triangles to give them more definition. I used two of the cut outs and stamped them with Papertrey Tiny Triangles as accents, added some sequins.


 The sentiment is from Papertrey - Reasons to Smile.

15 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Cornelia...now talk about contrast, you totally nailed it my friend! I love, just love your take on the cue card over at CASology, you are so creative.

Sherrie M. said...

LOVE the faded triangles.....pretty card!

Maureen said...

Love this - so pretty!!

Joni nina Andaya said...

Gorgeous!!! What fabulous work with colors. Lovely effect :)

Crafty Kate said...

So cool! Great card!

Susanne Vargas said...

Another "totally awesome" card! Love those thin black lines that you added!

moi said...

Great technique and beautiful card.

Kathy D said...

This is really pretty!

shirley-bee said...

This is stunning, Cornelia! Love the detail - the black lines balance with the sentiment, and I love the soft colouring. Isn't it a great course?

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Stunning sponging Cornelia, love it to bits!!!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Lee-Anne said...

This is gorgeous! Love your color choices and how you added the black lines!

Deborah said...

Love this card the colors are beautiful have a great day

Jacquie Southas said...

Fantastic card - love the black line and tilted triangles at the bottom!

aufspapiergebracht said...

Ich finde diesen " smile " Stempel großartig, aber aber aber! Er steht ganz hoch oben auf meiner Wunschliste!! Schöne Karte, tolle Farbkombi liebe Grüße Elisabeth

Cammy Wall said...

This is so pretty, Cornelia!