JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Friday Mashup #144








and I made this card with the challenge in mind. So this is going to be short - I also used the stencil spray technique that we learned about in the Stenciled online class. The sentiment is a concoction from Impression Obsession and Neat&Tangled. The stencil is by TCW. The small die cut stars are by Simon Says.

I did not have time to make an envelope and right now I don't need any more thank you cards, but it's Bar Mitzvah "season" in my son's class, so I'm going to need lots of those...



  1. Create a project with "Stars."
  2. Create a set of "Thank you Cards with Matching Envelopes"
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a set of "Thank you Cards & Envelopes using Stars."
I am also linking this card with the Trendy Star Moxie Fab challenge

4 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Oh this is great, I love the ombre!
Laura

Heidi Baks said...

Wonderful card! I love the graduated color on your stars. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous! Love the ombré stars and the combined sentiment.

Teri said...

So cool, Cornelia!