JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Pinspired #22

Pinspired has this great inspiration photo  - I like everything about it!



The stamp used is by Purple onion design, the tiny bow is by Mama Elephant. I used some designer paper as background, the little berries I added with Stickles.
 
 
Here is the inspiration photo:
 
 
 
 
 
 I have to be brief - I am still in Chicago at my meeting. Sorry for not leaving any comments  - I'll catch up with all of you once I'll be back home....
This also will be my last entry for a few days - can't make any cards right now :(
 
Have a great day and thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Kim M said...

Wonderful card, Cornelia! I'm so behind on my blog commenting, I'm sorry I haven't been here for a while. :-). You have been busy making some fantastic cards, I see! Love the commissioned one with the stars. :-)

shirley-bee said...

Gorgeous card, and great take on the challenge!

Jean said...

This is a great take on the Pinspiration image! Thanks so much for joining us!

Annette Allen said...

wow gorgeous card and great take on the PIN.. thanks for joining us at Pin-spired Challenges..