JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Muse #47 and two surprise cards

One more post today - I saw the Muse challenge a few days ago and the card by Therese Clavird is just soooo fun and CAS-tastic I had to play! 


It just makes me smile :)

Of course I can't just copy it, although I really would like to do just that..... so I took some free interpretation here and turned it into a Christmas card:


I basically just went with the underlaid die-cut with different papers, got the horizontal line with the silver thread and the stars. To leave the card just on a white background looked kind of bland, so I cut some strips of the tree paper and glued it to the sides of the card turning the ombre patttern around, to give it more life.


Well, I like it, it looks quite elegant and I really like the sparkle from the glitter paper. 

Materials: Papertrey Christmas tree die, sentiment by Impression Obsession, small stars -  Simon Says dies


--X--

And here I want to share a card with you that I got from my blog friend Eva - one of the winners of my blog candy as a thank you card - it is a dream in blue - such a gorgeous wintry scene!


Thank you Eva!

And this beauty I got from my blogging friend Kim - such an unexpected surprise! The abstract trees sparkle and the background is so pretty!


Thank you Kim!


Thanks you so much for visiting and lovely comments - you make my day, I so much appreciate you taking your time to do that!



5 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Love the negative die cut tree, the colours work perfectly on this cas design!

Kim M said...

I love your interpretation of the MUSE card! Love that tree and the sparkly snowflakes. And you are very welcome for the Xmas card. :-)

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Great creative interpretation of this week's Muse! Thanks so much for joining us!

Flo said...

Wow!!! Da hast du wieder mal tolle Karten gezaubert: jede anders und jede wunderschön. wie schaffst du das nur??? Gratuliere!!!!

shirley-bee said...

Love the ombré tree!