JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Little Tangles #26

So little time before the Holidays - I have barely managed to get up to my card room this month. Today I sneaked in for a few minutes to make a card for the Little Tangles challenge


I used a bauble from the set called Merry and Bright and repeatedly stamped it onto white card stock with some masking. 



I used Delicata ink for the gold - this ink is just amazing. It is rich and shimmery - you can even see it on the photo. In real like it looks absolutely gorgeous!


I stamped the sentiment over the gold with Versafine ink. My all time favorite black ink. All stamps are from the same set. 

I am also linking this card with the CHNC challenge  - anything Christmas

Keep crafting and thanks for your visit.

6 comments:

June Houck said...

Cornelia, your card is CAS-tastic! Perfect for the gold and white challenge at Little Tangles. Thank you for playing along!

Kim Heggins said...

Amazing card Cornelia! Love the gold and your design is beautiful.

~amy~ said...

oooohhhh...this is stunning! I need to get some versa fine ink! Love the delicata, isn't it delish?

Thanks for playing with us at Little Tangles!

MaryH said...

This is a stunner of a card, very elegant design. I think Delicata is my favorite gold with which to stamp. I was using Brillance & Delicata for card inserts, and the Delicata stamped out much lovelier. Nice even impression, where the Brillance had light spots even though I applied the same pressure (I thought!). TFS, Merry Christmas and many Hugs

Charlene B. said...

This card is gorgeous! I love your design and everything pops with the delicata gold and black!
Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles :)

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon. x