JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Lavinia and Stamplorations again!

Good morning my friends,

I could not resist - having a quiet morning to sneak up into my card room and make another card for Stamplorations .....I liked yesterdays card, but it really is not my style. So here is card #2:


I used this gorgeous dandelion stamp set from Lavinina - had it for a while now, but never used it, stamping them with Versamark and sponging around them with aqua and light blue ink. I then cut the squares. I used the same stamps again stamping directly onto the card base and mounted the squares on foam dots to elevate them.


I put some Stickles on the dandelions - I think it shows best in the magnified view.
I was inspired by  Heather Telford, one of my heros, who once made a card with dandelions in a similar way.


I will also link this card with Lavinia - anything goes
Keep it Simple - anything goes
Inkspirational - anything goes
 Creative Friday - no Christmas card
Crafts4eternity - use something new

12 comments:

Larisa said...

Very bright job! Тhe card is fantastic!!!

Barbara said...

This is a very pretty card.....love the colour & the stamp you chose. Good luck in our December challenge.
Barbara xx

Nonni said...

Hi, this card is very beautiful and so is your previous card -I think you forgot to link this up to STAMPlorations, reading your post it looks like you were planning to do that! :) Good luck with the DT Call!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very pretty -- Heather is my hero too -- she is amazing, isn't she?

The Crafty Laydee said...

HI CORNELLIA :)JUST STOPPING BY TO SAY HELLO AND WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR XX
I AM SORRY FOR THE CAPITALS(I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP AND IT HAS A STRANGE NEW WAY OF PUTTING CAPS LOCK ON IS DRIVING ME CRAZY AND TAKING FOREVER TO SAY HELLO TO MY BLOGGING CHUMS SO I HAVE GIVEN UP FOR NOW LOL!)
BEAUTIFUL CARD-LOVE THE COLOUR YOU HAVE CHOSEN AND THE LAYOUT IS JUST FABULOUS! SORRY I HAVE MISSED COMMENTING SO MUCH THESE PAST FEW WEEKS-SOMETHING I HOPE TO PUT RIGHT IN THE NEW YEAR :)
SEE YOU SOON,HUGS,NESSA XXX

Liz said...

Love this card! The blue looks striking against the white.

Debra James said...

What a great card, love the colours.Thanks for playing along with Stamplorations Challenges.

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card Cornelia...love the colors, so bright and vivid!

aufspapiergebracht said...

Die Karte ist der Knaller!! Wunderschön! Liebe Grüße Elisabeth

Yvonne Garner said...

How Devine! Love your card. Thank you for sharing with us at Inkspirational!

michele said...

Gorgeous card Cornellia! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week Happy New Year! hugs x

Julie Beech said...

Hi Cornellia. Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment. Your creation is gorgeous but alas not my inspiration. I have looked on my normal sites but haven't found it again. What am I like, must be getting old. Thanks again for stopping by to save hi. :)