JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Paper Smooches Holiday Card

Hi everybody,

today I have a card for you, which I made for the Paper Smooches Picture Perfect challenge. Here is the gorgeous inspiration photo:



And here is my card:


I just love that little Santa gnome from the Forest Whimsy set! I have used it several times this year for Christmas cards,

Click HERE and HERE,if you want to see them.


This card is also going into the Stamps&fun=Creativity challenge - combine two stamps 
into the CHNC challenge extra for December - Anything Christmas and the
  regular CHNC challenge - whatever is urgent to make
Ribbon Carousel - Anything Goes

Its snowing here in New Jersey today - its just beautiful outside with fine, pulvery snow coming down - perhaps we'll be lucky and have a white Christmas this year!
Stay warm and thanks for visiting!



Supplies: 
Paper Smooches - Christmas sampler, 
Paper Smooches - Forest Whimsy, 
Memory Box Advent Calendar, 
Copics and ribbons



3 comments:

Dina said...

wauh so nice thanks for joining us at sfc

Barbara said...

Perfekte Umsetzung des Inspirationsfotos! Gefaellt mir sehr.

Hazel said...

Lovely fun card - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x