Skip to main content

Topflight Stamps - Birthday

 Hi Everyone,

This week it's all about the big birthday of Topflight Stamps! We had a birthday hop on the Topflight blog on Tuesday, but you can still hop along and win some fantastic prizes. Furthermore there is a 20% discount on all merchandise! So what are you waiting for????

You might remember my last blog post for Topflight stamps where we featured paints. As I told you, I made a bunch of backgrounds with my gel press plate. And I used one of those for this card.  

I stamped those wonderful candles from Darkroom Door onto the background. Colored them with water colors. Stamped the candles again and heat embossed them in white. Colored them with Copics. Stamped the turtle and bee onto scrap paper, colored them with Copics and fuzzy cut them. Trimmed the background paper. Arranged everything on the card and glued it down. Heat embossed the sentiment and fuzzy cut it as well. Added it. Mounted it onto a dark blue card base.

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

GIVEAWAY DETAILS
Of course, it wouldn’t be a birthday celebration without prizes! Topflight Stamps is giving one lucky winner a $50 Gift Certificate to the store. But wait, there is more, each stop on the hop has an additional $25 Gift Certificate up for grabs for some lucky commenter. For a chance to win, make sure to visit every stop on the hop and leave a comment by April 3rd. Winners will be announced on the Topflight Stamps blog on April 7th. Good Luck!

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 


                Gel Press, Speedball brayer

Linking up with:
Inkspirational - critters that hop
Simon Says Monday challenge - bright and cheerful












 


Comments

Flo said…
Bei sooooo vielen Kerzen ist scheinbar sogar die Schildkröte überrascht und mit dem Nachzählen wohl schlicht überfordert.
Super ist Deine Karte!!!
conil said…
Oh boy, that's one celebratory bug. Hope he doesn't get burned by all those beautifully colored candles. That gel press background is simply delicious.

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!