Skip to main content

Funky Fossil Designs new Release Sneak Peeks

  Hi Everyone,

The new April release from Funky Fossil Designs coming into the shop on Friday April 1st - no joke!
I am introducing the first 3 sets  in this post. Sorry to keep it all crammed into one post, but I just got the stamps and was pressed for time to produce at least something for the previews....

The first card is made with the delightful set "Waters Edge" by Claire Brooking. It looks like you can use it to illustrate a children's book - very sweet. I stamped on a page of the new Shibori paper pad that is part of this new release.

My second card is made with the set "Architecture". For all the history lovers out there and travelers who like to visit ruins. I made an alcohol ink background and stamped with Staz-On ink. The paper strip on the side is from the Monochrome paper pad

My last card for today is made with the set "Treetop Lane" and is designed by Elena Zinski - you probably recognize her distinct, funky style! I paired it up with the little girl from the new set "Wishing Tree" and the frog and dragon fly from "Waters Edge". I colored with Copics and added the background using the Soda Stream stencil.

As with every new release there will also be new dies and enamel dots. You'll see it all on Friday, the release day.  A lot to look forward to!
Don't forget to visit the DT blogs  for amazing inspiration from those talented girls!

Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:

 

Comments

conil said…
Wonderful 3 in one blogpost. All these cards are, as usual, awesome but my favorite has to be the first one. I can see I'll need that set when it's released.

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!