Skip to main content

Funky Fossil Designs - Thinking About Ukraine

  Hi Everyone,

I made this card with the new released Doodle Blooms die set from Funky Fossil Designs! It is designed by Donna Gray.
I wanted to make another card showing my solidarity with Ukraine.

I started out with a blue piece of card stock. I die cut the flowers and leaves in various shades of yellow and arranged them on my card. Glued it all down. Rummaged through my piles of stamps to find a suitable sentiment and added it.


Hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:
Flower challenge  - use scraps
Alphabet challenge - X is for Xanthic (Yellow)
Color Hues challenge - blue and yellow



















Comments

Kristie Goulet said…
Love this beautiful card! Those yellow flowers look amazing against the blue background! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues! xo
conil said…
This is just beautiful and reflective of your support for Ukraine.
Karen said…
Such a fun and beautiful way to use those die cuts! This card is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!
Nancy said…
This card really caught my attention over at Color Hues! Such a fun and creative design and your layout is just perfect! Thanks for being with us at Color Hues!
Cazro said…
An amazing arrangement of colour, showing the blue and yellow to support Ukraine. A stunning card. Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT. Stay safe.
Shawna said…
This card jumped out of the gallery!! I love it!!! Very well balanced and the colors.... oooooo those colors are so pretty.
Aileen said…
So glad you joined us Cornelia, it looks amazing. Love those colours. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam
Cara said…
Stunning card, I love Funky Fossil and so lovely to see a card in these colours at the moment. Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!