Skip to main content

Funky Fossil Designs - Shine Bright

 Hi Everyone,

I made this card with one of the newly released Light Up dies from Funky Fossil Designs. 


As you can see, this card is about as simple as it gets. Die cut the lightbulbs in black and then again in white and just colored them in different colors - you could also use colorful scrap paper. I was just to lazy to rummage through my scrap paper piles and took white instead. Added black splatters as background and some Washi tape on top. The sentiment is from the set Small Print
Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:
Addicted to Stamps and More - I choose die cuts
Perfectly CAS - die cut
Daisy Chain challenge - use die cuts
Happy Little Stampers - anything goes with dies

















Comments

Darlene said…
OMG what a clever idea! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Perfectly CAS challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
PERFECTLY CAS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
conil said…
Saw this last evening on IG and knew whom made it immediately without looking. Just a beautifully constructed card with a wonderful message.
baileyrosy.com said…
Beautiful, vibrant CAS creation,I just love those dies and the bold colours you have used.

Marie
JulieP said…
Great neon colors and love that bit of washi! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the HLS Die challenge.
Debbie Mageed said…
Such a cute CAS card! Love the bright colors you chose and the bit of washi on the top edge. Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!
Ellen said…
Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen
foleysfriend said…
Fabulous card. I love the bright different colors of the bulbs. Love the washi to give the illusion of the top of a wall. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.
BożenA said…
Cornelia, you are an absolute master at making craft paper cards. You add colors and make the craft take on a different dimension and come alive. A great design for Perfectly CAS.
Thank you for joining us in our Perfectly CAS fun.
I wish you a happy Easter
BożenA xx

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!