Skip to main content

Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps - Poinsettia Christmas Card

Hi Everybody,

just as promised - another Christmas card. What else, at this time of the year, right? !


This is another easy one. I took photo paper as background. Stamped the wonderful Poinsettia and sprinkled Brushos on it. I used red and yellow. I then sprinkled a bit of green onto my craft mat and just minimally dipped my finger in it and added ti to the tips of the leaves to have a more controlled color application. Added the sentiment.


I then sprinkled a bit of green onto my craft mat and just minimally dipped my finger in it and added ti to the tips of the leaves to have a more controlled color application. 


Added the sentiment. Trimmed the card and added gold tape on the side.



Happy Stamping!

And here is our current promotion:

Linking up with:

Inkspirational - on layer card
Flower Challenge - add spots or stripes (lots of little spots from the Brushos)

Comments

conil said…
Very artsy...and very beautiful. Makes me wish I could master this technique. Just so lovely when it's finished this well.
So gorgeous with the splash of colors and then the line image stamped over it.
BożenA said…
WOW! I love it!!! Wonderful and very arts card
xx
sandie said…
oh super fun card and so arty looking my friend! I do like the way you emphasised the green tips-you are so good at the last touches and so good to se you at Ink
Marsha Reed said…
Beautiful poinsettia, Cornelia! Love that Brusho background. Thanks for joining us this week at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT
Karen Brown said…
Your brushos Christmas card is beautiful....so bright and cheery! We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen - DT
Anita in France said…
Wonderfully vibrant and artsy, Cornelia ... the simple line art poinsettia is fabulous with the unstructured brusho colour! Hugs, Anita :)
Viv said…
Such a beautiful card, lovely poinsettia and spots too. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx
Ericka Strange said…
Gorgeous card Cornelia and I love the look of the Brushos on the photo paper, so pretty and bright! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Flower Challenge!

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!