Skip to main content

Rubber Dance April Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Did you know there is a Rubber Dance challenge? 
It runs all month long over in the Facebook Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge and its  those three colors you see below or anything goes with Rubber Dance stamps.

No photo description available.

And here is my take on it:


My stamp supplies:
 I did some color blocking here. Real easy. Make a mask with a post it note and sponge down the colors. Stamp the owl. Added some white gel pen accents. The sentiment is heat embossed.


I hope you'll have time to play along! The winner gets a grab bag full of RubberDance stamps if we have enough entries. So go and ink up your stamps!


Happy Rubber Dancing!

Linking up with:


Comments

Flo said…
Ooooh!!! Wieder diese tolle Eule!!!
Ich hoffe, Du bist mir nicht böse: ich habe sie mir bestellt!!!
Ich finde diesen Vogel so klasse!!!
Deine Kreationen mit ihm sind natürlich umwerfend.
LG Flo
Dora said…
Great and beautiful card.
HilaryJane said…
Whenever I see a card made with Rubber Dance stamps I think I must get some, but sadly I still don't have any. I love that owl and how you have used the blocks of colour. It works so well xx
conil said…
I am so going to CASE this card...it's just delightful. That owl is gorgeous and versatile considering you just used it on a totally different looking card. Makes for a perfect Spring birthday with those vibrant, happy colors.
Anita in France said…
Well, she's a wise owl for knowing she's none the wiser! What a brilliant image, Cornelia ... very cool with that vibrant colour blocking! Hugs, Anita :)
This is so fantastic with the great colors on the background. I love that wise old owl design too.
Kim Heggins said…
Simply fabulous card...love those colors and your wonderful owl.

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!