Skip to main content

Tulips with Crackerbox & So Suzy Stamps

Hi Everybody,
It's Crackerbox & So Suzy Stamps anniversary month and that is a good reason to celebrate. And you know what that means, right? Generous discounts, a possibility to win and FREE SHIPPING! All the details are listed below.
As it is spring and the tulips are starting to bloom I went with a tulip theme. Crackerbox & So Suzy Stamps has some gorgeous ones to choose from:



This doesn't really need a tutorial, I just will explain how I made this card:
I stamped the tulip background with Versamark onto black card stock and heat embossed it in clear. Stamped the single tulips and colored them with Inktense and fuzzy cut them. Heat embossed teh birthday sentiment onto vellum and assembled the card.



And here are the good news:

- Free flower stamp over a $50.00 order (after discounts)
--Free shipping over $45.00 US, $65.00 International
--Every order gets put in a drawing for a Reg. MISTI, or a Mini MISTI, or a $50.00 gift cert. at the end of the month. There will be 3 winners.
--BoBunny paper, buy 1 get 1 free
--Different stamps will be on sale at random for 50% off until they last.
--Everything on web site is 20% OFF



Linking up with:


Comments

Nora Noll said…
WOW!! that background is so cool!! I LOVE the black with the yellow!
Anita in France said…
Bold and dramatic, Cornelia ... the damask-like background really makes those bright tulips pop! Hugs, Anita :)
Bobby said…
The yellow tulips pop off that beautifully embossed background, Cornelia.
Kim Heggins said…
Stunning...what a gorgeous background and those sweet yellow tulips are fabulous!

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!