Skip to main content

Stamp Connection #48

Hi Everyone,

Connected through our love for card making, blogging and being from Germany we (Tanja from Little Art Cottage and I) decided to create a monthly project within predefined requirements. We are going to show you the result every 2rd Sunday of the month and this is our ninth transatlantic get-together!

This time it was Tanja's turn to pick the requirements:
unicorn and rainbow



I first thought I have no unicorns and then I remembered, that in fact I do have one, a real fun one from AALL&Create. Time to make it see the light of the day!

I stamped it and sponged the background with pencil dust (Memory Box stencil). Used an erase, where it interfered with the unicorn. Colored the unicorn. Added the sentiment and some Washi tape as well as a left over strip of sprayed  paper.







Lets check out  Tanja's artwork!

Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:

Comments

Liz said…
What a great card, I love the fun image. xx
Dotty Jo said…
Love this so much! That's one rocking' unicorn, Jo x
Tanja said…
oh, die ist ja super geworden - auch der Hintergrund (sieht aus wie eine Schallplatte) und das Washi-Tape sind ein perfect match
papierelle said…
Coole und verrückte Karte!!
conil said…
Once again, you've rocked my world.
Anita in France said…
Wild, vibrant and so cool, Cornelia ... what a fun card! Hugs, Anita :)

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!