Skip to main content

A Wonderful World

Hi Everyone,

I am taking a break from making Christmas cards.... Katzelkraft recently came out with this beautiful jellyfish stamp, called Meduse and I tried to capture the ethereal beauty of those creatures.


Not sure, if I succeeded......

Méduse - Tampon scrapbookingEnglish Quotes - Format A6 - Tampon scrapbooking - KTZ138

I heat embossed on water color paper in white and used a tiny amount of Color Burst crystals to color the jellyfish. The background I did with Brushos and a generous amount of water. Added the sentiment  - it is from The sentiment is from English Quotes and some sequins.



Happy Sunday!

Linking up with:

Craft Stamper TIMI - anything goes
Inkspirational - Trend (water color)
Simply Papercraft -  anything goes
Take It, Make It ChallengeBlog Badge

Comments

Rosmarie said…
Sie wirken richtig anmutig, du hast sie perfekt erfasst!
Shauna said…
Wow! This is fantastic! That is such a unique jelly fish stamp and your vivid colors really stand out! As always, thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna
Mac Mable said…
So very beautiful and what a stunning stamp and yes you've succeeded and some x
Wow you certainly did them justice as your card is amazing! I love how you created swirly movements in the water as those jellyfish swim upwards. Awesome card! Hugs Gwendolyn
Bobby said…
There is so much movement in your card, Cornelia, and the colors are fabulous.
maria f. said…
You've captured the fluid movement perfectly!
Anita in France said…
Gosh, you've made these jellyfish shine, Cornelia ... they're so elegant and have such a wonderful sense of movement! Hugs, Anita :)
Lynda said…
Lovely colours and definitely trendy. I am glad you could join in as I Guest design. Lynda
Wow ! That's a very impressive card !
Yvonne Garner said…
What a cool image and great design! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Inkspirational!
Linda said…
This looks so cool! Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!