JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Muse: Christmas Visions

Hi Everyone,

I am your muse this month at Muse Christmas Visions! You have the entire month to play along with us! Just CASE my card anyway you get inspired.



You can go with the colors, the layout or the Santa, moose and tree - whatever you like!

My supplies:
word die-cut - Memory Box
all stamps - MFT

I hope you all want to play along. You'll have two weeks to do just that!

Linking up with:
Animal Friends - Merry Christmas
One Crazy Stamper Christmas Fun
Button zum Mitnehmen  Shop OCS

13 comments:

conil said...

Of course you're the Muse...who else could do it as well. This card is just a pure delight. Love the dancing Santa and that adorable little Rudolf. Just amazing. Congratulations on the gig.

Mac Mable said...

Fun and fabulous. Great layout and love the vibrant colours x

Marjorie DUMONTlER said...

That's such a fun card ! I love where you placed the dog .

Bobby said...

Love the layout, Cornelia. It has inspired me to make a card for this month's MUSE.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card and a cute Santa too.

papierelle said...

Knuffig!!! Ich glaub' ich hab' auch schon eine Idee.
Gestern kam hier Post an ... natürlich nicht für mich ... *schmoll*
Der Empfänger kommt heute Abend wieder nach Hause.

Anita in France said...

Such a sweet Santa scene, Cornelia ... fun, cute, festive ... so much fun! Hugs, Anita :)

Ruth said...

A whole month is a good lot of time to get me going on it, so thank you for the inspiration. Particularly loving the green and white words.... xx

Dreja said...

Wow! Die Karte ist großartig!
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

Daen'Ys said...

Meine ist fertig, werd sie auch gleich einstellen! ...aber ich sag dir's gleich, ich habe nicht mal versucht dich zu übertreffen denn das ist unmöglich!! ;)

Izzy Scrap said...

Such a fun Xmas card ! Love this sweet reindeer and the funny Santa over this big die cut sentiment ! A lovely card to CASE ! Thanks for the inspiration !

wienerhoneymooners said...

You know I adore this!!!

Sue said...

Such a fun card. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.