JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

STAMPlorations Blog Hop Day 1

Hi Everyone,
we are having a blog hop at STAMPlorations!

Shirley has designed those super cool layered stamp sets and that is certainly a reason to celebrate! The are incredibly versatile - you'll see all those different cards the DT has created!


Today we are showing you the Layered Leaves set. Its the one in the middle on the hop graphic.


So I layered them. Super easy, no exact line-up required. That fits my personality....I get stomach cramps about all those other layered stamp sets out there - too taxing for me....
I did not wanted to use fall colors, so I jazzed it up using some unconventional colors for leaves. I still found it a bit bland - neon paper to the rescue! The sentiment is from the Layered Holly set - we'll show you that on Friday.


Also used the stitched nesting die - my absolute favorite! And splatters, of course...

Have fun hopping - as usual we have great prizes to win, so don't forget to leave some comments along the way! The prize info you'll find on the STAMPlorations blog.

And don't forget - use code STAMPGIRLCORNELIA
to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies on all regular- and sale-priced items in the store.

Happy Hopping!

27 comments:

cm said...

Glad this set doesn't frazzle you *grin* and oh, how I love the loose-y, lovely layered look (say that 10 times fast) you've achieved here, in non-traditional colours! Silly me: I 'thought' I had added this set to my recent order of the other two, but nope *palm smack on forehead*. Need to fix that soon!
Hugs~c

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the color combo you used -- pretty card

shirley-bee said...

Lol! I’m so glad I spared you the stomach cramps! Love these unconventional colours and the zingy pink splashes and sentiment banner.

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Soo pretty :)

nancy littrell said...

Love your non-traditional leaf colors, Cornelia. You sure did jazz up your background with your hot pink sentiment:-) TFS your inspiring card my friend. Hugs..

laury55 said...

love your cards, great color combo

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Lovely colors! (I feel the same way about layering stamps; I don't know if it's just me or what!!). lol Great card.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love your lovely creation!

Sue LD said...

Love the pretty colors.

Nora N. said...

This is beautiful!! I LOVE the POP of pink on this!!

Jennifer Earley said...

Fantastic card! Great colors and a surprise for that splash of pink but it works!

Anita in France said...

Delicious, unconventional colours, Cornelia ... and such a fabulous sense of unstructured movement ... so cool! Hugs, Anita :)

Cheetarah said...

Gorgeous card, Cornelia! Love the color combo you used :) xo Cheetarah

M Strach said...

Well done!

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous card - Love the colours and the vibrant sentiment strip. xxx

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the colors.
thanks for sharing.

Dee Earnshaw said...

lovely card - the colors are so fresh and inspiring;)

Karthikha said...

Wonderful card!! Love the vibrant pink against the beautiful leaves :)

Raga Senthil said...

Love your take on unconventional colours for leaves. It looks awesome. ❤️😘

papierelle said...

Diese Herbstfarben gefallen mir auch!!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Beautiful colouring!!! Love your card!!!

Christy Q said...

Just lovely, Cornelia! The colors you used are so happy and cheerful, perfect for a thinking of you card. I'm with you on the complicated layering stamps and this one seems to be up my alley!

Valerija said...

Gorgeous card and a great design, love the colours.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Wow !! These colors are soooo bright !

Julie Gearinger said...

Love the bright colored leaves with the splatter- perfect for your pink center strip!!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Such gorgeous colours! Love this card!

Tina Z. said...

amazing design with such beautiful colours!