JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, January 27, 2017

Washi Tape Fun!

Hi Everyone,

I got this Washi tape combo at my Michaels recently and my fingers have been itching to use it! And as luck will have it - The Male Rooms current challenge is all about Washi tape!


So this is one super fast card. Took my neon ink daubers fromHero Arts and smashed them onto card stock. After the color dried I added those funny faces from YNS and heat embossed them to make sure the ink doesn't smudge. Added white to the eyes and red to the tongues;

 and of course the Washi tape.


This also loosely follows the sketch in the current YNS challenge, so I am linking up with them.

   

Go and get your Washi tape out!



9 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Such a fun card, brought a smile to my face x

Barbara said...

How fun - love it!

Ruth said...

Oh now that is very clever indeed! I wondered how you'd done the ink splatters. It works really well and the Washi tape is fabulous! Xx

Susanne Vargas said...

Sehr witzige Monster hast du da kreiert!

Flo said...

Herrlich diese Karte!!! Ich konnte mir ein Grinsen nicht verkneifen.
Liebe Grüße

Kim Heggins said...

Just too darn cute...love your funny Washi Tape!

Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE LOVE this fun card, great washi and colours. Thank you for linking up to The Male Room washi challenge. Faith DT

Deborah Frings said...

LOL! Absolutely love the wahsi tape and those superb little monsters. Wonderful take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room. Deborah, DT.

Daen'Ys said...

Ha, wie lustig und was für eine super Idee wieder!