JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Monday, January 2, 2017

Cupcake Inspiration

Hi Everyone,
yea, I know...you are sick and tired of looking at Christmas cards, but I made this for last years (sounds so long ago) Cupcake Inspiration challenge and want to get it in, before the challenge closes.


My supplies:
Dixie Craft dies (Moose)
bauble die by Alexandra Renke 
paper by Alexandra Renke
Washi tape (Michaels)
enamel dot and Bakers twine

You can figure out how I made it, right?

Linking up with:
Snippets Playground - use a snippet (moose)
Cupcake Inspiration - see picture below

11 comments:

Mac Mable said...

No...never get fed up of seeing your Christmas Cards. You always put a creative and fun spin of your cards and this one is not exception x

Marianne said...

Happy New Year, Cornelia! I never get tired of seeing Christmas cards, I make them all year long, but I suppose you already knew that lol.
Love your fun die cut.
Marianne x

Sylwia S. said...

Frohes neues Jahr liebe Cornelia!
Ich finde deine Weihnachtskarten toll, unabhängig von der Jahreszeit ;)
Liebe Grüße
Sylwia

Di said...

Great card Cornelia - such fun! And I never tire of Christmas cards :) Lovely to see you in the Playground again.

Hugs

Di xx

Aileen Ryan said...

No never tire of seeing your christmas cards. They are always so different and often entertaining. I ink if I ever came to your house I would lock myself in your craft area and stamp and die cut till my fingers fell off then I'd glue them back on and keep going. Just love that reindeer so neat stealing through the night. Love the card

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A great card and a super fun die too.

Sue xx

CupcakeInspirations said...

Love the playfulness of this card! So glad you shared with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Hope you will join us again this Sunday for our first 2017 challenge!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

Daen'Ys said...

Der will sich wohl aus dem Staub machen!!! Hab ihn grad noch rechtzeitig erwischt! Haha
Wieder klasse gemacht!

Nora N. said...

I am NEVER sick of Christmas cards. In fact, I didn't make that many this season so I am starting now for next year. This is amazing. LOVE that little moose!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just one wonderful Christmas card...love your sweet reindeer!

Anita in France said...

Who could tire of seeing any of your cards, Cornelia ... not me! Your reindeer is brilliant, tip toe-ing about with his sack of gifts ... fabulous and so fun! Hugs, Anita :)