JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Cornelia revisits Alcohol Inks

Hi, Everyone,

I am over at the STAMPlorations blog today with a tutorial, using alcohol inks. And I needed more birthday cards. After making all those Christmas cards, my stash of birthday cards got depleted...



Just in case you like discounts - if you use my code STAMPGIRLCORNELIA you'll get 20% off everything at STAMPlorations, CUTplorations and ARTplorations :)

Go and visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out my tutorial!

Linking up with:
Seize the Birthday - anything birthday


12 comments:

Marianne said...

Just gorgeous, Cornelia. Love the colours, and this die is definitely on my wish list.
Marianne x

Bożena Adamusińska said...

Another amazing project. Already I regret that the last order of STAMPlorations not ordered to die BIRTHDAY. I love alcohol ink background, so stunning!
Hugs,
BożenA

Suchi said...

You play so nicely with those alcohol inks! Stunning card Cornelia! :)
Hugs
Suchi xx

papierelle said...

Farbkleckse machen eine Karte immer wieder besonders!!

Aileen Ryan said...

Love the card and have the die and the inks, just need energy..... Here somewhere. Wonderful colours too, went to look at stsmplorations but the link didnt link and tried looking around but couldnt find. Thought maybe it posted early.......

Mac Mable said...

Loving those inks and thank you for the step by step. Great vibrant colours x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome background!

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! This is so gorgeous!!! I love your colors!!

Glenda J said...

Love the bold watercolour! Absolutely fantastic CAS card. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card....love those bold and beautiful colors!

Daen'Ys said...

Ich versuch auch öfter zu kleckern aber bei mir gehts noch nicht so gut! haha

Greta said...

You inspired me, Cornelia, & I did use my AIs! My card was nothing like yours, so I'm going to try again to use them for a card front. Your card is gorgeous!