JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Stenciling Made Easy with Cornelia - Part II


Hi Everyone,

are you curious about part II of my little stenciling class? If so, you have to head over to the Spotlight feature at STAMPlorations


Leave me a comment at STAMPlorations if you liked this, I appreciate it!

Ready for more advanced stenciling techniques? 
Will have to wait another 2 weeks....

Linking up with:

Sparkle and Shine - see photo


11 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Some fabulous ideas and loving the idea of doing the flower stencil and then doing it again. Vibrant and fun colours. Thank you for all the tips and advice. Enjoyed learning more about stenciling and looking forward to the next techniques in 2 weeks x

conil said...

Think you the best to do these tutorials...love your style, woman.

Suchi said...

Fab tute Cornelia! Thanks for letting us know about so many techniques using stencils!
:)
Suchi xx

Ruth said...

Beautiful!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Your stenciled card is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkle and Shine!

*Vicki* said...

Colorful and gorgeous!! :)

cm said...

Went, saw, gasped in awe, and have returned to say: THANK YOU for the amazing cards, the recipes, the tips...Will definitely be aiming to expand beyond my 'plain old inking' repertoire!
Hugs~c

Kim Heggins said...

You are so amazing...what a wonderful card!

Kristie Goulet said...

So amazing!!!

Anita in France said...

Rainbow stencilled blooms ... how glorious, Cornelia ... they're gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

Ruth said...

The stenciled flowers are beautiful! I also love the sentiment!