JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, May 15, 2016

So Suzy Stamps Design Team

Hi Everyone,

I am so excited to be now part of the So Suzy Stamps design team! So Suzy makes fabulous rubber stamps and they also sell a lot of crafting supplies, including iStencils!


So Suzy has a facebook group, where you can share your creations
They have a blog, of course: http://www.sosuzystampsblog.com/

I have been busy making cards with my new So Suzy stamps and I can't wait to share them with you!

Happy Stamping!




8 comments:

Tanja said...

congrats - toll! - fühl' Dich gedrückt

Ruth said...

Oh wow! Well done! Looking forward to seeing what you create :) xx

conil said...

Another Design Team...you're such a star. Many more congratulations. Popped over to read you bio...had no idea you were working full time, and a Radiologist, to boot. Talk about impressive skills. I'm in awe. I know you'll just knock their socks off on this team. They're so lucky to get you.

Suchi said...

You are on a roll! This is brilliant! Congrats again! :)
Suchi xx

tonilea said...

oh YUM I LOVE this

I find your blog most inspiring! Thanks!!!!

Anita in France said...

Fantastic news, Cornelia ... you'll add such style and pizazz to So Suzy ... many congratulations! Hugs, Anita :)

Monika Reeck said...

Another design team wohooo...congrats miss Cornelia..

cm said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!! Can you tell I'm thrilled by this news *grin*
Hugs~c