JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Muse Christmas Vision #45

Hi Everyone,

I am back to stimulate you to pull out your Christmas supplies and play with us at the Muse Christmas Vision!


My card this time is real simple!


Did some background stenciling on Kraft with white embossing paste. The rest is all die cuts - sentiment by SSS, the curved border is Paper Smooches and the vellum snowflake is Papertrey. Added some Stickles to it for some glitz.

Linking up with:
Just us Girls - vellum
CASology - stencil

    

17 comments:

Marianne said...

Such a fun card, Cornelia

*Vicki* said...

I haven't made one single Christmas card this year! Love the curve design and large snowflake! Thanks for the inspiration!! (Perhaps when it warms up a bit in a month or two...I will feel like making something that cools me down! LOL!)

Marybeth said...

Cornelia this is beautiful! I hope I can play today ...such a fun layout and card!

Jacquie Southas said...

I love the tough of glitter on your snowflake, Cornelia! Thanks for joining us at the CASology challenge this week!

conil said...

Another favorite color combo of mine. White & kraft. It's surprising how that black sentiment makes it so interesting. Then there's the sparkly snowflake. The whole effect is very chic. Love it!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, how lovely. I really like your use of non-traditional colors for a Christmas card, and the vellum is perfect for that delicate snowflake!! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!!

Eliz Stewart said...

Simple and wonderful!

Sherrie M. said...

Love how you used embossing paste to create a snowy background Cornelia. Fun and festive card! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week.

papierelle said...

So einfach, so schlicht und doch soooo wirkungsvoll!!!!

Anita in France said...

Stylish and elegant, Cornelia ... the glitzy vellum snowflake is gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorges CAS card - love your vellum snowflake - Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful! I love that big vellum snowflake and your clean design. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Suchi said...

ELegant and stylish!! :)
Suchi xx

Ardyth said...

Ha! THis looks familiar! So glad to see you at CASology this week!

Bobby said...

I love how the sentiment follows the curve, Cornelia. Beautiful CAS card.

Catchy Sketch said...

Thank you for this beautiful inspiration!

Kim Heggins said...

This is one festive card. I love your curve and what a wonderful sentiment and that fabulous snowflake, just amazing.