JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Monday, May 23, 2016

Punny


Hi Everyone,

as soon as I saw the theme from Cupcake Inspirations I knew I had to play!
Its "PUNNY"



Who can resist? Not me!!!
Took this fun set from Skipping Stones Design, and made the card - colored the hare with Copics and added pink and black splatters. Added an enamel arrow.
Do you know that Skipping Stones Design has a sale going on right now? You may want to take advantage of it!

Blogs4Boobies Event

Happy Stamping!



18 comments:

!neke said...

How funny this card !!!!!!

Suchi said...

Oh!! This is sooo cute! Absolutely adorable ! :)
Suchi xx

Tanja said...

dieser Hase ist einfach klasse - ich liebe Deine Karte

I Card Everyone said...

Cornelia, you've started my day with a giggle!! OH do I love a pun-y card! Perfect!
=]

Bożena Adamusińska said...

hehehe, funny card :-) I really like this card. And amazingly done. The gentle splashing they give a lot of traffic.
Hugs,
BożenA

Shawna Standish said...

There you go again being all awesome, seriously I love this card.. it is just too funny. My husband is getting grayer everyday and I think he would get a kick out this card.

Anita in France said...

Brilliant, Cornelia ... one of my fave puns ... especially as we have grey hares who breakfast on our back meadow! Hugs, Anita :)

conil said...

Bwahhahahahahaha. This is hilarious. Looks like something my kids would give me. LOVE this card, too.

papierelle said...

Da muss man einfach schmunzeln!!

Ruth said...

Hahahah! Love it! Love the splatters - you're very good at that! xx

Susanne Vargas said...

Haha - wieder mal sehr witzig! Die Spritzer geben der Karte das gewisse Etwas!

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

*Vicki* said...

Too stinkin' CUTE!! Love the splatters! :)

Kara Lynne said...

That is the perfect birthday pun! I love the spattered background you gave that cute bunny!

Indy Owens said...

Hee! Hee! This is delightful and totally punny! So glad you had fun with our punny challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

Daen'Ys said...

Total süß und wieder mal soo schön gemacht!

Monika Reeck said...

cuuteee
suuueeess
lovely coloring too
and so many splatter
Oh I love your cute card Cornelia

Mac Mable said...

Brought a smile to my face. Such a witty sentiment and such a clever idea with the 'hare' stamp and that so cute pink arrow x