Skip to main content

STAMPloration Inspiration #54

Hi Everyone,
its inspiration time at STAMPlorations!


Today my spotlight shines on the sassy cat from the set Pets. Isn't she lovely?

TBS-Pets-preview   stmp1076.jpeg

I first stamped the cat and masked it off. I die cut an oval mask and did some sponging. A little Copic color, the sentiment  - from City Girl and tiny pearls.



What's new for our Inspiration Project posts? We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate. So look at all those fabulous cards the Inspiration Girls made and leave them some love! I may pay off :)

Linking up with :


Keep Stamping!

Comments

ThePurplePlace said…
Good LUCK in your DT application at SSS! I too have applied and it would be a DREAM for me to ever be part of the SSS team...! I love them all and have been a fan of SSS for years.

Plus, I am no ready to get back to "creating" and being part of a team, means the world to me...

Hugs and again..GOOD LUCK!!
maria f. said…
Love the nail polish! Alles Gute für 2016!
Kim M said…
This is amazing! What a fantastic idea! Great masking. Love it! :-)
conil said…
Absolutely glorious. Look at that elegant feline. Perfect masking and blending. You're always so imaginative and clever. (Nail polish on the cat.) She sooooo deserves that spotlight. And you deserve to be on the SSS design team.
shirley-bee said…
Sassy cat indeed! She looks fabulous in the spotlight, on the catwalk!!
Barb said…
She looks so pretty with her pink nails Cornelia. What a really clever bit of masking. Barbxx
cm said…
The pink lipstick and nails on your cat are priceless! Yes, she is one sassy, smashing gal, strutting in the limelight! Another clever delight!
Hugs~c
Dee Earnshaw said…
Love how you put the spotlight on the cute little kitty!!
Suchi said…
What a stylo cat!! :)
Suchi xx
Vicki Dutcher said…
Perfect spotlighted image - cats are such divas ;) -- awesome "lights"
Anita in France said…
Well, that's what I call a cat walk, Cornelia ... what a stylish cat in her awesome spotlight ... so fabulous with her pink toe nails! Hugs, Anita :)
Deepti said…
How creative :) love the way u did the spotlight :)

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!