JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

STAMPloration Inspiration #55

Hi Everyone,
its inspiration time at STAMPlorations!


This card was fun to make - take a stamp, do some generational stamping, add  color accents with another stamp and a sentiment. I don't think it shows, but I also put glossy accents on the color dots. 
A simple one layer card!

My stamp supplies:

SheryRuss_MixedMediaElements  MixedMediaElements-preview.jpeg  stmp1090.jpeg

Mixed Media Elements
Mixed Media Grunge
Bold Sentiments




What's new for our Inspiration Project posts? We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate. So look at all those fabulous cards the Inspiration Girls made and leave them some love! I may pay off :)

Linking up with:
Cards und More - one layer
Keep Stamping!

18 comments:

maria f. said...

So much action going on there with those cogs. Great design.

Kathyk said...

I now have that set (with the cogs) on my wish list - FAB make


Kathyk

!neke said...

Love this!
InekeX

Susanne Vargas said...

Sehr kreativ, cool und artsy!

conil said...

There's so much movement on this card. Brilliant of you to use generational and shots of color to cause that to happen. Really love this one.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the pop of color! Great OLC!

shirley-bee said...

Wow, those two stamps work together perfectly - fab card!

Suchi said...

What a stunning card...loved the unique design! :)
Suchi xx

Karen D. said...

LOVE it!!!!
Happy New Year.
hugs,
Karen

Kristie Goulet said...

This is one awesome card! LOVE it!

Flo said...

Eine tolle Karte!!!
Ich musste die letzte Woche meinen PC ins "Krankenhaus" bringen, jetzt ist alles neu, anders, verrutscht - ich muss mich erst mal wieder zurechtfinden :-(((
LG Flo

Mac Mable said...

Popped across from the stamplorations blog to say that I love your card. The colours and the layout is fabulous, just love it! x

Anita in France said...

Funky and so cool, Cornelia ... with a real retro vibe ... fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

Karren said...

I love the depth you've created in this card! Just fabulous!

Deepti said...

Cool design! I like the pops of color :)

Kim Heggins said...

LOVE this card Cornelia....what a great look.

cm said...

Artsy awesome, Cornelia! Very cool!
Hugs~c

Manuela said...

Hallo Cornelia, coole Karte, finde den grunge look super mit den kräftigen Farben dazwischen