JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

STAMPloration Inspiration #54

Hi Everyone,
its inspiration time at STAMPlorations!


Today my spotlight shines on the sassy cat from the set Pets. Isn't she lovely?

TBS-Pets-preview   stmp1076.jpeg

I first stamped the cat and masked it off. I die cut an oval mask and did some sponging. A little Copic color, the sentiment  - from City Girl and tiny pearls.



What's new for our Inspiration Project posts? We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate. So look at all those fabulous cards the Inspiration Girls made and leave them some love! I may pay off :)

Linking up with :


Keep Stamping!

12 comments:

ThePurplePlace said...

Good LUCK in your DT application at SSS! I too have applied and it would be a DREAM for me to ever be part of the SSS team...! I love them all and have been a fan of SSS for years.

Plus, I am no ready to get back to "creating" and being part of a team, means the world to me...

Hugs and again..GOOD LUCK!!

maria f. said...

Love the nail polish! Alles Gute für 2016!

Kim M said...

This is amazing! What a fantastic idea! Great masking. Love it! :-)

conil said...

Absolutely glorious. Look at that elegant feline. Perfect masking and blending. You're always so imaginative and clever. (Nail polish on the cat.) She sooooo deserves that spotlight. And you deserve to be on the SSS design team.

shirley-bee said...

Sassy cat indeed! She looks fabulous in the spotlight, on the catwalk!!

Barb said...

She looks so pretty with her pink nails Cornelia. What a really clever bit of masking. Barbxx

cm said...

The pink lipstick and nails on your cat are priceless! Yes, she is one sassy, smashing gal, strutting in the limelight! Another clever delight!
Hugs~c

Dee Earnshaw said...

Love how you put the spotlight on the cute little kitty!!

Suchi said...

What a stylo cat!! :)
Suchi xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Perfect spotlighted image - cats are such divas ;) -- awesome "lights"

Anita in France said...

Well, that's what I call a cat walk, Cornelia ... what a stylish cat in her awesome spotlight ... so fabulous with her pink toe nails! Hugs, Anita :)

Deepti said...

How creative :) love the way u did the spotlight :)