JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

STAMPloration Inspiration #56

Hi Everyone,
its inspiration time at STAMPlorations!


My stamp supplies:
preview-DeesArtsyImpressions-NewBeginning  SheryRuss_MixedMediaElements
New Beginning

I die cut the opening, heat embossed the stamp on vellum in gold and colored the backside of it with Copics. Added the border and the sentiment.


What's new for our Inspiration Project posts? We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate. So look at all those fabulous cards the Inspiration Girls made and leave them some love! I may pay off :)

And if you are curious about this



come back to STAMPlorations at 3pm to see the tutorial on my spotlight feature!

Keep Stamping!

8 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Another clever idea with the vellum, such a beautiful effect. Will be back to take a peek at your spotlight feature x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun coloring!

cm said...

Your image is like a lovely piece of stained glass..so gorgeous. And your second...consider my curiosity piqued!
Hugs~c

Stir Your Creativity said...

So amazing coloring. The scene looks so lovely.

shirley-bee said...

That's a lovely effect with the vellum. And I love your artsy spotlight feature :)

Cris G said...

Love that stamp set and the beautiful colors, just like sunrise on a Summer day!
Great tutorial, I will have to try this technique too.

conil said...

Seems to me that your prolonged absence did nothing but feed into your creativity. Your first card is nothing short of inspirationaly. Incredible colors...and your second. How fun this technique looks...saved your Stamplorations tutorial so I could take a whack at it. Your card looks incredible.

Anita in France said...

Wow, that's just beautiful, Cornelia ... I'm imagining how striking it looks with the light behind it! Cool second card ... must go see! Hugs, Anita :)