JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

You Mean the World to Me

I made this card for the current CAS Colours and Sketches challenge and wanted to combine it with the MFT sketch challenge, but I did not manage to finish it in time for the latter. Oh well.....


I used my brand new MFT die for this - the sentiment is part of it, but I only cut the world and used the  rest as a stencil.




All the die cuts are snippets- therefor I am also linking this up with the Snippets Playground. 
Thanks for visiting. Sorry for the ultra short post, one of those days I'll have more time again.....





9 comments:

karen h said...

Cool card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

Stephanie said...

Wonderful card. Very creative.

Barb Ghig said...

You did an amazing job with this die, Cornelia! Love the globe and the sentiment is fabulous!

Jacqueline said...

What a lovely card - a great use of our colours this week at CC&S - thanks for joining in - Jacqueline xx

Di said...

Oooh, what a clever card - i can't see the Uk though :)

Hugs, Di xx

scrappymo! said...

This is such a great idea...I love the idea of the heart on the die!

Great snippets card!have see

~Tammy~ said...

Such a great card and perfect the way you worked in the colors.

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...another beauty of a card Cornelia! I love your world and what a sweet way to say hello to a friend.

Anita in France said...

So cool, Cornelia ... that globe is fantastic ... love the sweet heart! Anita :)